Hardwood flooring is an investment that increases the value of your home when installed properly. If your thinking of installing a hardwood floor or planning to hire a contractor or Hardwood Flooring Company Portland or looking for a Portland Hardwood Flooring Contractor for Hardwood Floor Refinishing or Hardwood Floor Repairs, you’ll will want to hire a contractor who has been in the business for many years, to ensure that the installation or sanding /refinishing of your hardwood flooring will progress smoothly and correctly. Committed to 100% customer satisfaction, since 1981, installing hardwood floors in and around the Portland Oregon area, Bateson hardwood floors will make your hardwood floor project an experience you’ll enjoy and take pride in. You’ll also save a bundle of money. There are three main types of installations:
• Floated – The use of plywood or other types of wood beneath the main wood flooring
• Glued – Use of adhesives
• Nailed or stapled – In the installation of engineered or solid woods. Bateson Hardwood Floors will give you options before deciding on which installation method you want to use and certain types of woods that may require a specific installation method.
Bateson hardwood floors- will advise you before making a decision. Bateson hardwood floors is a professional installer and your best course of action is to hire an professional hardwood floor installer, here are a few thoughts for you to consider:
• We provide references for you to check.
• We are knowledgeable in installing all type of floor that you’ve may have chosen.
• We have been in business as a since 1981
• Our contract will be as simple and to the point and will it include time frames to fit your schedule to finish the installation. Necessary Preparation Requirements for Installing Hardwood floors.